November 4 - This Boy

Pigs in a blanket

I spend a lot of time writing on here about the little guy in my life.  However, well before that little guy came along, it was just me and the handsome ham pictured above.  The blond haired, blue eyed boy that had me laughing the first day I met him, and continue laughing with to this day.  He is one of the hardest working men I know.  Besides his full time job, he also runs a side business.  Besides the side job and full time job, he takes care of each and every "manly" duty around the house, while still helping out with diaper changes and cooking meals.  He's never too tired at the end of the day to collapse on the floor with P and tickle him until he squeals.  He knows what I'm thinking and feeling sometimes before I do.  He says what I need to hear, when I need to hear it.

He's strong and outdoorsy and just fun to be with.  He has great ideas on a variety of topics and supports my hair-brained ones.  I couldn't love him more if I tried and I am so attracted to him.  He doesn't just tell me he loves me, but he shows me daily...for that I give thanks.

Like this blog?  Leave a comment (or tell me what you're thankful for!)!  Feedback makes me happy! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Little Boy

The First of a Few Hard Weeks

Simple Mistakes or Something More