November 3 - The Busy Season


So my November 3rd blog is actually being posted on November 4th.  However, it's not because I forgot, but because I needed the pictures taken on November 3rd to accompany my post for November 3rd.  And I didn't have access to a computer last night after said photos were taken...so here we go!

So I briefly mentioned the other day that I was preparing for a party and I wanted everything to be perfect.  The day and night turned out perfect, if I do say so myself.  We had a great turn out (46 people!!) despite the cold temps, but aren't hayrides and bonfires made for temps that make your teeth chatter and cheeks turn pink?  The kiddos played nicely together, the parents were able to enjoy an adult beverage or two, and nothing in the house got broken.  Sounds like a success to me.

So how do I tie a party into something I am thankful for?  Every year when fall rolls around, it is also know as the "busy season" around the Fisher house.  We have Halloween events, parties, trips, Thanksgiving, shopping, etc to fill the boxes of our calendar.  At times it may seem like a chore to bundle up, load up the car and head to whatever event is on our list, but once we get there, talk with friends and family, and enjoy the event, we are always glad we came.  I always come away from these events filling refreshed and alive.

For the friends and family that throw these events, to the trips we take, to those we love just wanting to get-together, I give thanks.

Like this blog?  Leave a comment (or what you are thankful for!)!  Feedback makes me happy!! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Little Boy

The First of a Few Hard Weeks

Simple Mistakes or Something More