Halloween-Better Late than Never

Halloween gifts? Ok!!
In between my "giving-thanks" blogs I figured I would slip in a blog recapping our Halloween!  After all, I spent time sewing the perfect Pinocchio costume, I might as well show it off.

The Black Kitty (Nana) and P
Our morning started with a surprise visit from the Black Kitty (Nana) complete with Halloween gifts.  Paisley was happy to see her and interested in removing the tissue paper from his Halloween bag.

Pinocchio
Paisley was super excited to put on the costume his Momma had worked so hard on!  Nana thought he was pretty cute.  I was happy he left the hat on!

Our real live boy
After Nana left, we spent the day reading our Halloween books, looking at the Halloween decorations around the house, and playing with our new toys from the Black Kitty.

He likes this Halloween business
We went to visit Grammie and Papa Bob.  At this point, Pinocchio realized this day was a kiddos dream day.  All he had to do this morning was wake up, let Mom dress him up, and his grandparents gave him gifts, candies, juice boxes, and all sorts of goodness.

Where'd my candy go?
After Scott got home from work, we (two pigs in blanket and Pinocchio) headed to our friends house for a Halloween gathering!

The girls
The boys
As the night wore on, our little wooden boy grew sleepy.  After getting him comfortable in his skeleton sleeper, we headed home.  As predicted, Paisley was asleep within 5 minutes.  I'm pretty sure he had candies and gifts dancing in his head.

Like this blog, leave a comment!  Feedback makes me happy! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Little Boy

The First of a Few Hard Weeks

Simple Mistakes or Something More