November 13, The Girls



“If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have one good friend, you're more than lucky.”

I think when it comes to good friends, I hit the lottery.  The lengths of these friendships go as far back as birth to as recent as 6 years ago.  One was a neighbor during my Jr. High years and another I met across the big pond in Grantham, England.  One was born in England but we didn't meet until I offered her a job in the corporate world.  Two play the harp and one was in the Air Force.  They are all so unique and beautiful and share their lives with me.  Some are married, some are not, some have kids, some do not.  They are a mix of business professionals, a nurse, a Yoga instructor and stay at home moms.  

These girls celebrated my engagement, my marriage, the birth of our child, and the ups and downs that came between.  They've been a shoulder to cry on, but more often someone to laugh with.  I've learned by watching them as we encounter the many situations that life throws at us.  They are smart, beautiful, kind, and a good time to be around.  

To this wonderful group of girls that my life wouldn't be the same without...I give thanks!

Like this blog, leave a comment (or tell me what you are thankful for!)!  Feedback makes me happy! :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Little Boy

The First of a Few Hard Weeks

Simple Mistakes or Something More