November 11, Good Health

Skiing the Swiss Alps
Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but everywhere I turn I hear about someone close to my age battling cancer.  At 32, I still feel young, way to young to deal with a serious illness.  But, medical issues don't discriminate.  I don't take for granted that I've lived a healthy life.  I don't take for granted that my husband and son are also healthy.  The only medication you would find in our home is daily vitamins and Orajel.  You never know what conditions you will encounter down the road.  For now, at this moment, for my good health and the health of my family...I give thanks.

Like this blog, leave a comment (or tell me what you're thankful for!)! Feedback makes me happy! :)

Comments

  1. I was just talking to a friend about this the other day! We have 4 in our close circle of friends dealing with cancer and cancer scares either in themselves, or in immediate family. It really does seem wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Little Boy

The First of a Few Hard Weeks

Simple Mistakes or Something More