November 14, Blogs-Mine and Yours

Life, it's happening every second.  Don't blink or you'll miss it.
I remember the exact moment I decided I would start blogging.  Mom and I were sitting in Borders bookstore, my wedding was 6 months away, and we were talking about the excitement of life.  I knew that I wanted to remember those moments and the million of moments that had yet to take place.  I wanted to record the details of my life and I didn't mind sharing it with anyone that was interested in following along.  Hence, An Adventure Called Life was born.  

I've always enjoyed writing.  It's easier for me to write my feelings about someone or something, then to verbally say it.  Something about seeing my words in front of me helps make thoughts and feelings even more real.  Once I write a blog and hit "publish" it's a release for me.  I don't always write about pink fuzzy bunnies and unicorn horns, unfortunately life has rocky cliffs and bumpy roads, and I write about those too.  Those difficult posts are therapeutic for me.  Sometimes I forget there are one or two of you that read my blog and I bare my soul, tears spilling on to the keyboard as I type.  But those raw writing sessions are required for me to be at peace with whatever is happening around me.

Over the past few years I have stumbled upon blogs that have me hooked.  Stories of families that are in the process of adoption, stories of families that have lost their little ones too soon, stories of picture perfect families, stories of infertile females, and stories of professional women that don't know if they even want kids.  Some of these bloggers I know in real life, but most are what I consider "one-sided" friendships.  I silently read about their lives, sometimes adding them to my prayer list at night and always rooting for them to succeed in whatever challenges life is throwing in their direction.

For the people that share (sometimes unknowingly) their life with me and those that follow along on my journey...I give thanks.

Like this blog, leave a comment (or tell me what you're thankful for!)!  Feedback makes me happy! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Little Boy

The First of a Few Hard Weeks

Simple Mistakes or Something More