November 20, Beauty

Fall day in the park
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

Life is full of beautiful things...there is the scenery that surrounds us.  This time of year, I love to watch the trees go from green to sunny yellow, butterscotch orange, and fire engine red.  I can't say I love it when the leaves are gone and the landscape becomes a little less colorful and a bit dull, but I know (hopefully) around the corner a blanket of white sparking snow is waiting to cover the ground and coat the trees.

The people around us...Today I was shopping with my mom and holding Paisley.  Mom was playing peek-a-pie with Paisley and her head popped around a corner.  Her eyes lit up, her smile was big, and her hair looked extra glossy and perfect...I thought to myself, self-"Momma is so beautiful."  The twinkle in my sons eyes as he is about to do something that he knows is naughty is beautiful.  Hearing the sound of my father and sister laughing together, that sound is beautiful.  The flush in my husbands cheek after he has come in from working on something outside, that's beautiful.

There is so much beauty in everything we do, if we take the time to look for it.  For the beauty that surrounds us and the beauty that is in each of us...I give thanks.

Like this blog, leave a comment (or tell me what you're thankful!)! Feedback makes me happy! :)

Comments

  1. The changing of the seasons is pretty much my favorite thing ever. I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Little Boy

The First of a Few Hard Weeks

Simple Mistakes or Something More