Half Baked!

20 weeks down!
(or should I say Out)

Baby Fish is 20 weeks through his 40 week lease on his 1 bedwomb/1 bathwomb unit.  (No pregnancy didn't make me this cheesy, I've always been this cheesy!) He's about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. (A super cute and squirmy banana)


Currently Baby Fish is in LOVE with bologna sandwiches. Now this isn't completely strange because I've always enjoyed a bologna, mustard and cheese sandwich. BUT, now I actually want them more than once throughout the day. I've found the best local place to get a German Bologna sandwich is the Nisbet Inn. While their slogan is "Coldest Beer in the World," it should be "Pregnant girls LOVE our Bologna!" There is not much better than having a craving, eating the item, and it being everything you wanted it to be!

Mmmm....


Does the moon and pull of the tide have any say in the gender of a baby at conception? These days…I’m starting to believe that it just may. My reason for this is Scott and I are due September 12 and are having a boy. I have one friend that is due the exact same day and she is also having a boy. I have another friend that is due September 9, and she is also having a boy. While this is only 3 people, it is the only 3 people I know due right around that time meaning we all conceived right around the same time. And now…we are all having boys. So, does the moon and tides have influence on if we have   a boy or girl?
As I mentioned previously, we have a night owl among us. He's still good about only waking me up once a night, but sometimes once I'm awake, I'm really awake. The mistake happened the other night that I let my brain turn on for just a few minutes. Those few minutes stretched into about 45 minutes. What you may ask could I possibly think of at 2:15 in the morning that would keep me up until 3? Life with Baby P after my maternity leave is over. We have yet to finalize any sort of daycare or work arrangements that includes our little guy. Scott and I have discussed every possibility under the sun and thus far, we haven't decided what option is the best for us. It's such a huge decision and we want to make sure we are doing what is best for the 3 of us. We just haven't figured out what that is yet. Until we do…that is what keeps me up at night.
Photo courtesy of Google
I think this will be the last week that I will "Just Say No" to maternity clothes. I'm just about ready to wear pants with a soft and flexible mid-section. Dear God, please don't let this be the last time I ever wear my pre-pregnancy clothes. Just because I am sacrificing body for baby does not mean I am destined to have a mommy-figure post baby, right? I admit that I am nervous about my expanding bust and mid-section. 

Like this blog? Leave a comment! Feedback makes me happy! :)

Comments

  1. Loved the BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!! Your so "funny"!
    Love, Nana to be!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Little Boy

The First of a Few Hard Weeks

Simple Mistakes or Something More