Belly Bands, Baby Pictures and Lack of Caffine


One of the greatest inventions EVER! The belly band.
(Image from Google)
March 7 (13 wks) Today is the first day I am actually wearing my belly band. Yes, I’ve made it 13 weeks wearing my normal pants, but no longer. Happily, the belly band continues to allow me to wear my very own pants which is comforting. Now I just have to make sure my tops are all long enough to cover the belly band so people don’t suspect. We’ve had 2 appointments since I last blogged. The first was another ultrasound where we got to see our precious peach sized baby. The heartbeat is great and baby is a very wiggly little thing. We were able to see that baby P has very long (and skinny) arms and legs which is a little odd since Scott and I are relatively shorter people. I also had blood drawn for the sequential blood screening. I didn’t pass out.

Look at the lips on our baby @ 12wks! A little Angelina Jolie??

At our second appointment, they were just going to listen to the heartbeat and make sure I was doing ok, so I told Scott he could sit this appointment out. My momma however wasn’t about to let her baby go to an appointment without someone to lean on. So off momma and I went to my appointment and for the first time ever, she got to hear her grandbabies heartbeat. She also got to meet my Dr.

I’m feeling pretty good 90% of the time. There are still some foods that sound awful to me (anything green except for salad) and I crave burgers and chocolate. I have purchased a few tops in bigger sizes that can hopefully cover my growing belly. I’ve been sleeping pretty good at night which is awesome. Scott continues to play the part of wonderful husband/father to be. He loves rubbing my stomach and talking to our little baby. I get to see a side of him that is completely new to me and I love it.

Baby P chilling with legs propped up on my uterus.  He/She looks pretty
comfy in there....
I have given up my white chocolate mocha’s at Starbucks for caffeine free beverages. I’ve also given up the idea of skydiving this summer. The things a pregnant girl must give up… :)  Things Scott and I won't be giving up...traveling, camping, and various other activities that we enjoy throughout the summer months.  Yes, this summer I will be the pregnant girl in a bikini at the river.  I can't wait. :)  
(This delicious image is from Google)

Like this blog? Leave me feedback! Comments make me happy! :)

Comments

  1. Loved the blog, it makes me :) XOXOXOO nana to be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God !! fantastic post for pregnancy. really nice thought for baby and amazing details/ Pictures shared in the post. cool your idea i like it .thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Little Boy

Simple Mistakes or Something More

Loss