Welcoming the Weekend!!

"Will you lay underneath me?"
This week the early spring crud hit our home and both babies came down with sniffles and coughs.  The extra snuggles were worth the excess snotty noses I had to wipe.  Little sister was hit the hardest and had a difficult time sleeping at night.  This also resulted in less then successful nights of being diaper-free.  I've put her back in diapers at bedtime until this cold passes and then we'll start again.  More details to come this Tuesday in the potty-training part 2 post!

Are you my mommy?
We've had an uninvited furry visitor at our home this week that would be welcome with open arms....except he's a jumper that knocks down small people.  After multiple days of him hanging around and zero luck finding his real home via Facebook, I called the dog catcher.  Of course when the dog catcher arrived the dog disappeared.  Smart dog!

Target can get exhausting after the first hour
We're gearing up for a road trip to Pittsburg in a couple weeks to visit friends.  I've started picking up small treats in the dollar bins at Target to give to the kids during the 7 hour drive. I also picked up a few winter clearance items for Lila that were super cheap!  Winter boots and dresses less then $7! I love stocking up on markdowns for the next year!

I think she was playing an air guitar
JCPenny also had great markdowns on clothes and accessories!  I think my kids could have shopped all day!

Today we are staying home and taking it easy in hopes of kicking the crud once and for all.  The weather is warming up so we took our snack outside to breath in fresh air.   We're looking at a nice few days ahead of us and we are ready for it!!  Have a great weekend!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Little Boy

Simple Mistakes or Something More

Loss