2013 Wrap-Up and Send-Off!!

Starting 2013 as a family of 3
Baby #2

January-Our annual ski trip took the Fish3 (plus my momma) to Beaver Creek for a long weekend of skiing.  The wintry weather was perfect and Paisley and my mom had a great time playing in the condo while Scott and I hit the slopes.  We had a big secret that we kept a secret all month long!
February-It was a month full of morning sickness and keeping our secret a little longer.  I got to spend Valentine's Day with my two favorite boys.
March-Easter came early this year as well as a dose of warm weather.  We spent some time at the playground and finally let the cat out of the bag.  Baby #2 was on it's way!
April-We hosted our gender reveal party for our family and loved watching the excitement of cutting into a pink cake.
May-We purchased a couple acres of farm land and a brick home.  Scott began renovations.  It was a big undertaking, but the end results were well worth it.  Going forward, I wouldn't recommend moving to a family about to welcome a baby!
June -Reality has set in that we are about to have another baby!  Call it hormones or whatever but I couldn't get enough time with my little boy. I was working 5 days a week but spent every second of free time loving on our little tot.
Loving this boy
July-We spent a lot of our time swimming in Aunt Bunny's pool, playing outside on the deck, and riding the 4 wheeler at the farm.  We made time to visit the fair and Paisley got to see his first tractor pull.
Our new edition
August-This was the BIG month for our family.  A few days before our daughter was born, we officially moved into the new house.  Paisley adapted to it pretty quick, and we were fairly situated before August 9th came.  On the 9th, we welcomed Lila Elizabeth.  8 days later we celebrated Paisley's 2nd birthday.  I even managed to pull off a small family birthday party for him that weekend.
September-My birthday brought me everything I could want, 2 healthy babies and a loving husband.

Halloween!
October-My parents moved out of my childhood home and into the home they have been renovating over the past 9 years.  It was bittersweet but it seems like this is the year of moves and changes!  We took our little babes to Boo at the Zoo and also to a handful of houses for Halloween.  We had the cutest cowboy and pumpkin I ever did see.
November-Our little doll is changing so much and so quickly.  The terribly two's really reared its head this month but nothing we can't work through.  We had a great Thanksgiving and preparation for Christmas.
December-Tis the season to be jolly!  It was month of events with friends and family.  I loved celebrating the birth of Christ with our children and looking forward to the new year.  We sent out 2013 as a family of 4 having pizza and rang in the New Years as parents cuddling on the couch while our children slept peacefully in their bed.  I look forward to the adventures 2014 has in store for us!!

Happy New Year!!

Our last photo of 2013

Like this blog, leave a comment!  Feedback makes me happy! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Little Boy

The First of a Few Hard Weeks

Simple Mistakes or Something More