A Central Park Wedding

As we arrived at the park, the wedding planner met us and guided us through the paths in Central Park to the wedding location.  Rhea was waiting at the top of Wagner Cove for everyone to arrive.  I'm not sure I'd ever been happier for my sister than I was at that very moment.  She beamed so brightly it was impossible not to match her smile with my own.  She had tears her eyes as all of her favorites gathered in one spot.
I walked down the stone aisle with Greg's oldest son as the violinist played.  The cove was beautiful with a small gazebo placed in front of the water.  Onlookers gathered both on foot and canoe as the preacher began the ceremony.  I let his words of love and commitment soak in as I glanced behind me at my husband and our 2 babes.  Even though he had a squirmy babe in his arms and we were slightly nervous Paisley would jump in the water, Scott and I smiled at each other.  We had survived getting to NYC, getting everyone ready for the wedding, and we were now in the moment we had been waiting for.  I think we were finally able to breath a sigh of relief.

The ceremony was fairly short and it was time to snap a few pictures before heading to the reception.

Without further delay...here are some of my favorite pictures of the newlyweds....





And a few with the rest of us...


And then it was time for the party to begin!!  A couple town cars later we pulled up to Club 21.

Coming next....The Reception

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Little Boy

The First of a Few Hard Weeks

Simple Mistakes or Something More