29 Weeks and Counting!!


We had an appointment yesterday and there are all kinds of big things happening in my BIG belly! Here are baby P's latest tricks;

-He opens his eyes and looks around. Yesterday while we were watching the ultrasound, he was looking from side to side and blinking.

-He sticks his tongue out. He gave us a little tongue peep show while we were watching.

-He has hair! It's just a little fuzz now, but the tech anticipates it to grow grow grow before we have him.  Maybe the old wives tale about having heartburn really is true!!

-His toes are ticklish. He was stretched out with his feet planted on my side, but when she would run the wand over the bottoms, he would curl up in a ball until she quit.

-He's practicing his breathing! She could feel and see him trying to expand his lungs to prepare them for life on the outside.  I felt the same sensation the night before and just thought he was moving like crazy.  Now I know what it feels like when he practices breathing!!

-I passed my gestational diabetes test!! Meaning I don't have to be put on a strict diet and I don't have to take the 3 hour test!

-P's feet are measuring over 2 inches long!  This baby really may come out taller than his daddy and I!
My cervix is a nice 3.8 length. We'll take it! When I was admitted into the hospital previously, it was at 2.2. That shows you how a little bed rest can really help a cervix out! :)
 
Keep the prayers coming!!!  3 more weeks until goal #2 is met!!!
 
Like this blog?  Leave us some feedback!  Comments make me happy! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Little Boy

The First of a Few Hard Weeks

Simple Mistakes or Something More