5 Things I'll Admit...

I'm following the lead of one of my favorite bloggers (PolkaDottyPlace)!  Here are 5 things I'll admit;

  1. I question my parenting decisions daily.
  2. After being with my husband for 7 years, I can say that marriage is easier then I expected 
  3. I occasionally watch 19 Kids and Counting (The Duggers) and I like it.
  4. I have always wanted dreadlocks.  The ones that look well kept, not the nasty ones. 
  5. As I get older I find myself turning into my mother, and I'm proud of that. 

Like this blog, leave a comment! Feedback makes me happy! :)

Comments

  1. Love your list!! I am always on the lookout for the Duggars when I'm out and about in the city since we both live in Arkansas. No sightings yet :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Little Boy

The First of a Few Hard Weeks

Simple Mistakes or Something More