Trick Photography!


My sister is in the white sweater.  She is not a big-oogie.
I always grew up in the shadow of my sister. Literally…she was taller than I am. She has also been thinner than I for a majority of our lives. Recently I posted some pictures from Christmas and one particular photo depicted my sister and I sitting on my father’s lap. However, the body attached to my sister’s head did not look like my sister’s body…but the body of a big-oogie (big-oogie-a large person). Because I love my sister and would hate for her to seek revenge, I wanted to post another photo taken that same day, showing that my sister isn’t really a big-oogie. You’re welcome Rhea…I love you! :)

Comments

  1. Thank you dear sister for posting a MUCH better pic of yours truly. Not to be vain, but the other pic made me look like I weigh 450 lbs. To explain a little further the recliner is roughly the same color as my jeans, and the pic was taken at a bad angle. I was concerned Jenny Craig was going to start calling. Thanks Kara! Love you! And mom, dad, Kara, and Greg I'm glad you got a good laugh out if it. Sorry you almost choked to death mom. Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Little Boy

The First of a Few Hard Weeks

Simple Mistakes or Something More